Astral Imperium invites you to an attempt to complete the Ice Dungeon! You need all power stones unlocked in order to access it. Don’t hesitate to let us know about what everyone should bring and what strategy you use to complete it. Join our Discord channel if you are interested in the event.
Below is a summary of the strategy and requirements players have shared with us.
– Shrunken head stew will help for stamina, Creme brulee, grenades and many of them, oil jars, fire arrows, rifles, pistols, fur gear, medkits and torches
– Extra gear (common) is recommended because there are sometimes bugs where your body will be stuck in a structure, rock, or enemy spawn point
– Feats: Savior and Lucky reload
– Stats: Fortitude and Weight are required at good levels, Health and Stamina as secondary. More Food for vitamin sustain might be needed since the run can drain health and stamina, drawing out food and vitamin values since it is a decent sized run
– Crows for intelligence boost to reduce the cooldown from Savior and Lucky reload. Parrot for fortitude buff. Monkeys are good for the person holding the boss
The dungeon is in 2 parts, it is recommended to lower graphics settings for this boss even on good computers.
Part 1 is the run. In the cave path leading to the boss room there will be yetis, lions, and damned, rock elemental and maybe a mermaid. Players will have to run from section to section and avoid combat. This is why Shrunken head stew helps. Death will mean that person has to try and run again and somehow get their stuff back.
Part 2 is the boss room. He will spawn above with a glowy shield. Players stay near the door, one player runs around in a circle getting little yeti attentions and running them through oil jar fire until they all burn and die. Once all little ones are dead players will shoot the boss at the head with guns. You will see 0 damage but that is because you are shooting the shield and damaging the shield. This repeats until the shield breaks.
Boss will jump down and one player will lead it back to the door while the other one keeps killing little yetis with fire. When little ones die everyone throws grenades at boss to break shield and cause boss damage. This repeats till dead.
NB: Both admin and community run events take a lot of time and effort. We expect everyone to respect players taking part in such events. Using these organised gatherings as an opportunity to engage in PVP is not their purpose and might result in players being barred from attending future events.